Despite the health risks and emotional turmoil of OAB symptoms, patients don't seek proper treatment. Only 1 in every 12 people with OAB seek help in treating their condition.
Restore My Control recognized specialists are physicians with ADVANCED TRAINING who develop PERSONALIZED TREATMENT PLANS that can help you restore bladder control.
"I have to use pads or adult diapers."
"I have to go at least seven times a day!"
"I have to pay close attention to how much I drink."
"I have to go at least seven times a day!"
"I get the urge to go now ALL THE TIME."
"I have to use pads or adult diapers."
"I always have to stay close to a bathroom."
1st Line Treatments
2nd Line Treatments
3rd Line Treatments
Overactive bladder medications work by targeting nerve signals to the bladder to block or help control muscle contractions. Most patients stop at this step in their care path, thinking it is their only option. 1
When pharmacologic and behavioral therapies fail, treatments may be suggested; ranging from minimally invasive to surgical procedures such as sacral neuromodulation, tibial nerve stimulation, or bladder surgeries.
Natural, non-invasive, non-medication treatments that focus mainly on lifestyle and behavior modification. These treatments can include bladder training, pelvic floor muscle training, and fluid intake management.
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. Prevalence and burden of overactive bladder in the United States. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
I’m more normal now. I don’t have to worry about the odor or packing extra pads. I have a regular life. I run 5K’s, I travel, I visit my daughter, I don’t have that embarrassment of needing to go to the bathroom or needing to sit at the table closest to the restroom.
loss of confidence
loss of intimacy
Find out if you have more options for relief in just 2 minutes!
1. Stewart WF, et al. Prevalence and burden of overactive bladder in the United States. World J Urol. 2003 May;20(6):327-336.
2. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
2. Children. We do not intentionally gather User Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. Users Outside of the United States. Your User Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of User Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
4. Types of Data We Collect. “User Data” means data that allows the Company to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and any other non-public information, including personal and health information (as applicable), and information about your profession, your organization, and your organization’s needs/interests. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your User Data in a way that allows the Company or any other party to readily identify you; Anonymous Data consists of de-identified or non-personal information that does not, by itself, necessarily permit the identification of individual persons.
5. How We Collect Your Data. We collect User Data and Anonymous Data in a manner described below.
(a) Information You Provide to Us. We will collect User Data related to you when you visit and communicate with us through the Site, including in the following ways:
(b) Information Collected via Technology. We will passively collect User Data and Anonymous Data related through your use of technology in visiting the Site and communicating with us, including in the following ways:
6. Use of Your User Data
(a) General Use. In general, User Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your User Data in the following ways:
(b) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from User Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Site and Services. The Company reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
(c) Junk Mail or Spam. As a general policy, the Company shall not under any circumstances send any communication (electronic or otherwise) that constitutes or represents junk mail, Spam emails, or unsolicited marketing on topics unrelated to this Site or the Company’s Services (e.g., messages involving chain mail, multi-level marketing, pharmaceutical sales, etc.), to any individual, organization, or third party, including any visitors and users of this site. This Company policy against junk mail, Spam emails, and unrelated marketing, also applies to any and all communications sent to patients, prospective patients, customers, and any other leads that the Company may contact (either directly or through other communication service companies) on behalf of healthcare providers and organizations who have engaged the Company for certain Services (e.g., healthcare surveys, questionnaires, education, outreach, awareness, etc.).
(a) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your User Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third party service providers are subject to appropriate data privacy & security standards, and prohibited from using your User Data other than to provide the services requested by the Company.
(c) Additional disclosures: We may share some or all of your User Data with third party service providers when necessary to complete relevant tasks and services, as a result of your response to our online advertisements, landing pages, surveys, qualification questionnaires, or when requesting information.
9. Your Choices Regarding Your User Data
(a) Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your User Data.
(i) We may periodically send you free newsletters, e-mails, or similar communications that discuss or promote the use of our Site or Services. When you receive any such communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us in the future by “opting-out” through the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in our communications (or by contacting us directly through the contact information below).
10. Security of Your User Data. The Company is committed to protecting the security of your User Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your User Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while the Company uses reasonable and all legally required efforts to protect your User Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You should report any perceived data privacy or security violations to us by sending an email to the address below.
11130 Jollyville Road, Ste 200
Austin, TX 78759
Last Revised: October 20, 2017
Data Use Policy
This site and its survey/questionnaire are administered by 83bar, LLC (“83bar”) on behalf of the healthcare organization identified on this site (“Restore My Control”), for your health information and education purposes. By utilizing the site and agreeing to receive information, communications, and/or contact, as applicable, you are agreeing to this Data Use Policy and the terms below.
As you navigate this site and communicate with us electronically, you may be asked to disclose certain health and personal information through surveys and/or questions, so that you may receive appropriate health-related services and informational materials. In order for you to make an informed decision about whether to disclose your health and personal information via this site, please review the following information about how we collect and use such information. Personal information may include data that is unique to an individual, such as a name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number, and health information may include data involving your medical records, conditions, history, prognoses, and health interests/goals. Your health and personal information shall be collected, maintained, stored, and protected in accordance with all appropriate data privacy and security standards, including as applicable the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). The following examples illustrate the ways in which 83bar (or when appropriate, Restore My Control) may utilize your personal and health information obtained through this site:
Your personal and health information will not be collected unless you provide it voluntarily through this site. In some cases where required by law or regulation, or if the information you provided has changed, you may update your information by sending us an e-mail or by updating your profile online where applicable.
Under no circumstances shall 83bar or Restore My Control use your personal or health information to sell to third parties without your authorization, for marketing or sales programs that are completely unrelated to your healthcare interests or requests (as specified through this site), or for “junk mail” or SPAM purposes.
Please note that 83bar and/or Restore My Control may engage other parties to carry out the activities described above and, in such cases, will contractually require any such third parties to maintain appropriate data privacy and security safeguards to protect your personal and health information. (For example, under applicable HIPAA standards, any third party shall be required to enter into a Business Associate Agreement and comply with specific data protection obligations.)
This Data Use Policy may be updated or revised periodically. When updates are made, the version date located at the bottom of this Policy will also be updated accordingly to reflect when revisions have been made. It is advisable to revisit this page and reread this Policy to see if any revisions may affect you. This Policy is not intended to, and does not, create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Last Update: 10/18/2017